Tuesday 17 March 2015

Poster Update


Sinead's feedback on the poster was very positive. She only told me to tweak a few things with the poster and I have done so. The first change I have made is changing the / between the numbers to dots because the dots are more fitting to the front that I decided to use for it. I agree entirely that the changing of a slash to a dot as made the poster look a lot better. Sinead also mentioned that the website is just tucked into the corner and should be brought out more as it is quite an empty poster so the website should not have to be tight. She thought my image on the poster was strong with the overlaying and I agreed, I find the overlapping of the images really effective and I feel like it fits the conventions of the genre well to selling the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment