Wednesday 18 March 2015

THE LAST SHOOT: Oxleas 3

At the start of the day me and Liam went to Oxleas in the morning without Aaron to film the footage we lost when we had Kameron as the boyfriend. This took longer than we expected but we was still able to get home and meet Aaron in time to film with him. I think Liam performed just as well or if not better than Kameron as he knew exactly how the character is supposed to be portrayed as. I had to film everything which I previously mentioned that I was not confident with and it was out of my comfort zone to be filming without relying on a tripod.



During the morning we did stumble through a problem which was that I did find it extremely difficult to run with the DSLR without making the camera shake as much as my body was moving. I also found it hard to run the same pace as Liam and also keep him in frame whilst filming. Despite these problems, we kept reshooting until we got effective footage which is where we lost time in the day but I feel like it was worth it rather than having footage that we wasn't comfortable with. The footage we got of Liam was a good start to the morning as I feel like we had shot stuff which could have been arguably better than when we used Kameron.

No comments:

Post a Comment