Wednesday 18 March 2015

THE LAST SHOOT: Oxleas 4

After filming at my house, we headed back to Oxleas to film the final parts of the narrative which are when Brian is caught and beaten up by the boyfriend. The shots we filmed were:
  • Brian punching the boyfriend in an attempt to escape
  • Entering the woods from the street so there is clear understanding of location
  • Boyfriend punching and dragging Brian
  • Brian faint on the ground







Despite not feeling confident with the camera, I feel like I filmed some of my strongest stuff in these specific clips. I really like how the shot of Brian punching the boyfriend away went, it creates understanding to the go-pro shots and I feel like the violence shown in it is fairly realistic and gives clarity to the chase scenes we see before. I like the tight shots of Brian getting beaten up as it brings an ending to the narrative and it can make the audience feel uncomfortable as it looks professional and does not look as fake as it could have looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment